Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Web 2.0?

Having recently moved to Minnesota, I felt it was time to perhaps revisit blogging and once in a while drop a line or two in this site. For a while, when I made this blog on 2008, my goal was to simply have a place (private), where I could gather my thoughts and possibly become more comfortable with writing on a regular basis.

Unlike a publication, a blog at times contains only a bit more than scrambled ideas, as such I was apprehensive of removing part of the editing process I use when writing papers. Also, writing in a second language, I was worried about the quality of my writing.

Neverthess, as a web 2.0 supporter, I want to feel more comfortable with communicating through blog technology. Writing my second post... its so far so good!. Lets see how the exercise develops.

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: